Mommy bought me this awesome floaty car. I was scared for the first couple of minutes, but then had a blast floating around the pool. If I squeezed the steering wheel, it made a funny sound that kept me smiling all along.
K's background noise is FAR more preferable to Rohit's. K, can you handle the camera from now on? Then again, better to have you on the other side too. Rohit's on camera antics are no better. Sigh...no way for your viewership to win this one.
But congrats on bicycle riding! (One day when we're all in Cali, we'll ride across Golden Gate bridge) (or I'm sure Sydney has great rides too)
This is a view into the life of our son. We hope many years from now, Karam will be able to look back through these posts and get a feel for his early life. love, Mommy and Daddy
K's background noise is FAR more preferable to Rohit's. K, can you handle the camera from now on? Then again, better to have you on the other side too. Rohit's on camera antics are no better. Sigh...no way for your viewership to win this one.
ReplyDeleteBut congrats on bicycle riding! (One day when we're all in Cali, we'll ride across Golden Gate bridge) (or I'm sure Sydney has great rides too)
Totally second that!
ReplyDeleteCan't say it enough - "Can we PLEASE put Karam-ke-papa on mute?"