Monday, March 22, 2010

Daddy finally learned how to edit video

Daddy just got a Mac and loves it! He's been wanting to create a video collage for over a year ;) and now he did it! Check out this video from my first 24 hours.

2 comments:

  1. this truly is one of the most special moments of parenthood and feels great to have shared them with youll through this out of the world video. congrats once again and karam darling one big puchi from Rashi aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site! What a wonderful memory book. Now you'll just have to teach Mat how to do the same. I figure if you survived EECS at Berkley together, you can certainly help him out with this project. I know he is forever in your debt for letting him copy your problem sets. I can't wait for our kids to get together! Karam is sooo cute. I can't believe he walked before turning 1. Way to go superstar. Love SHaron

    ReplyDelete